|This course gives you the expertise to work effectively with people of all ages. You’ll learn in a variety of settings, helping the people you support achieve their full potential. Your studies will start with a clear focus on local contexts. As you progress, you’ll learn the skills to address national and global issues and discover how complex contemporary society is and the impact it has on us all.
|These courses are intended as guidelines. Speak to your guidance counsellor to see what courses are offered at your school.
- General High School Diploma with five subjects required and a Grade of 70% or above.
- Quebec Diplome d Etudes Collegiales with a Grade of 70% or above
- British Columbia with Five B grades
- Ontario with 6 grades of 60% or above in U, U/C or M courses
* We make every attempt to provide accurate information on prerequisites, programs, and tuition. However, this information is subject to change without notice and we highly recommend that you contact the school to confirm important information before applying.