|The online MBA syllabus is focused on enhancing competencies across areas such as leadership, critical thinking, project planning and a host of further advanced business disciplines. Each program module is led by an experienced UCW academic, whose role is to encourage discussion and debate to facilitate active student participation, and to provide guidance and feedback. You will learn how to take challenging situations in a stride, apply pragmatic solutions to problems and ultimately drive the success of your organization through intelligent decision-making.
Those who graduate from this ACBSP and NCMA-accredited MBA program will find themselves more capable of responding strategically to challenges within the business environment presents. You will learn to take responsibility for important decisions, with the ability to explain yourself and your ideas.
|Grade for Entrance Previous Year (%)*
- International English Language Testing System (academic or immigration) [min. 6.5]
- Graduate Management Admission Test
|Application Notes :
Applicants must have one of the following:
- A suitable score on a Graduate Management Admission Test (GMAT) or the Graduate Record Examinations (GRE) that has been written in the last five (5) years.
- A relevant Canadian professional designation or equivalent international designation (e.g. CPA, CA, CGA, CMA, CHRP or P.Eng).
- Bachelor's degree in business (e.g., Business Administration (BBA) degree or Bachelor Commerce (BCom) from a recognized university).
- A minimum of three (3) years documented professional or management experience with evidence of career progression and relevant education and/or training.
* The entrance grade may change from year to year. Please contact the school for further information.
* We make every attempt to provide accurate information on prerequisites, programs, and tuition. However, this information is subject to change without notice and we highly recommend that you contact the school to confirm important information before applying.