|The ACBSP and NCMA-accredited Master of Business Administration (MBA) program from UCW will prepare you for success on a global level. You will learn how to take challenging situations in a stride, apply pragmatic solutions to problems and ultimately drive the success of your organization through intelligent decision-making.
Our MBA program also includes relevant digital components (see course structure below) and we collaborate with digital leaders such as Riipen, the Digital Marketing Institute, Salesforce (Trailhead), Tableau and IBM to keep our students updated with upcoming technological trends.
Students can also qualify to earn certifications, including Certified Management Consultant (CMC), Chartered Professional in Human Resources (CPHR), Certified Digital Marketing Professional (CDMP) and more.
|Grade for Entrance Previous Year (%)*||72
- International English Language Testing System (academic or immigration) [min. 6.5]
- Graduate Management Admission Test
|Application Notes : ||
Applicants must have one of the following:
- A suitable score on a Graduate Management Admission Test (GMAT) or the Graduate Record Examinations (GRE) that has been written in the last five (5) years.
- A relevant Canadian professional designation or equivalent international designation (e.g. CPA, CA, CGA, CMA, CHRP or P.Eng).
- Bachelor's degree in business (e.g., Business Administration (BBA) degree or Bachelor Commerce (BCom) from a recognized university).
- A minimum of three (3) years documented professional or management experience with evidence of career progression and relevant education and/or training.
* The entrance grade may change from year to year. Please contact the school for further information.
* We make every attempt to provide accurate information on prerequisites, programs, and tuition. However, this information is subject to change without notice and we highly recommend that you contact the school to confirm important information before applying.