|We understand that some students do not have the professional or academic qualifications but wish to pursue the MBA program. Students have the option of completing the three MBA Foundation courses. Students must earn a CGPA of B (GPA of 3.0) or better overall in the MBA Foundation program in order to continue into the MBA program.
Students who pass the MBA Foundation program successfully can register into MBA program.
The MBA Foundation program is the first fully Open Educational Resources (OER) program at UCW. All courses within this program have no textbook or resource fees.
|Grade for Entrance Previous Year (%)*||60
- International English Language Testing System (academic or immigration) or Graduate Record Examination or Graduate Management Admission Test
|Application Notes : ||
Applicants must have one of the following:
- A suitable score on a Graduate Management Admission Test (GMAT) or the Graduate Record Examinations (GRE) that has been written in the last five years.
- A relevant Canadian professional designation or equivalent international designation (e.g. CPA, CA, CGA, CMA, CHRP or P.Eng).
- A minimum of three (3) years documented professional or management experience with evidence of career progression and relevant education and/or training.
* The entrance grade may change from year to year. Please contact the school for further information.
* We make every attempt to provide accurate information on prerequisites, programs, and tuition. However, this information is subject to change without notice and we highly recommend that you contact the school to confirm important information before applying.