|The first of its kind in Canada, this hybrid (face-to-face and online) graduate program is a true interdisciplinary initiative between the Faculty of Applied Health Sciences and Goodman School of Business. Its structure allows full-time students to achieve two degrees in two years. Part-time studies allow up to six years to complete both degrees. With a focus on public health management, graduates are exposed to relevant and complementary health and business concepts. The program also includes a mandatory 32-week internship in the second year of study providing experiential learning in the health sector.
|Grade for Entrance Previous Year (%)*
|These courses are intended as guidelines. Speak to your guidance counsellor to see what courses are offered at your school.
Applicants must meet admission requirements for both the Master of Business Administration and the Master of Public Health. Please review the individual program pages for specific admission requirements. Four-year bachelor’s degree in any field, must be considered equivalent to a Canadian 4 year bachelor’s degree and must be from an accredited institution.
- Test of English as a Foreign Language (Internet Based) or International English Language Testing System (academic or immigration)
- Graduate Management Admission Test or Graduate Record Examination
|Additional Admission Requirements:
- Letter(s) of Reference
- Resume/Curriculum Vitae
- Statement of Research Interests
* The entrance grade may change from year to year. Please contact the school for further information.
* We make every attempt to provide accurate information on prerequisites, programs, and tuition. However, this information is subject to change without notice and we highly recommend that you contact the school to confirm important information before applying.