|Stimulate the senses. Engage the mind. When you study Computation Arts, you become a digital artist, using algorithms and computational theory to create interactive multimedia that breaks new audio-visual ground.
The degree gives students the flexibility to combine a traditional computer science degree with a non-traditional field. Our state-of-the-art labs for 3D graphics, high-performance computing and artificial intelligence will give you experience with the equipment you’ll use in the field. Through labs, lectures and projects, you’ll also:
- Investigate programming paradigms as they relate to digital art and design
- Learn the techniques and conceptual strategies central to 3D digital production
- Use computer systems to process, synthesize, and manipulate digitized representations of sound
|Grade for Entrance Previous Year (%)*
|These courses are intended as guidelines. Speak to your guidance counsellor to see what courses are offered at your school.
Quebec CEGEP: 24 overall, 23 math, 22 physics
- Grade12 Precalculus or Grade12 Calculus or Grade12 Calculus and Vectors
- Calculus I & II, Linear Algebra
High school: A- overall, A- math
- One math from Pre-Calculus, Calculus, or equivalent
See the program page on our website for more details on admissions requirements, including requirements for International Baccalaureate, Baccalauréat français, GCE, or university transfer applicants.
|Additional Admission Requirements:
|Students must submit a portfolio with their application to be considered for admission. See the department’s website for more details on these additional requirements.
* The entrance grade may change from year to year. Please contact the school for further information.
* We make every attempt to provide accurate information on prerequisites, programs, and tuition. However, this information is subject to change without notice and we highly recommend that you contact the school to confirm important information before applying.