|Crunch numbers to the nth degree — and see what happens. When you study computer science and mathematics, you’ll use algorithms and computational theory to create mathematical models or define formulas that solve mathematical problems. In other words, you'll design new tools that can predict the future.
Computer science with mathematics and statistics gives students the flexibility to combine a traditional computer science degree with a non-traditional field. Our state-of-the-art labs for high-performance computing, networks and artificial intelligence will give you experience with the tools you’ll use in the field. Through labs, lectures and projects, you’ll also:
- Investigate the computational limits of the algorithms and data structures that support complex software systems
- Develop new applications and tools in multi-disciplinary areas of science and research
- Explore opportunities for advanced computer modeling and simulation
|Grade for Entrance Previous Year (%)*
|These courses are intended as guidelines. Speak to your guidance counsellor to see what courses are offered at your school.
Cegep applicants: 28 overall, 26 math
- Admission is based on applicants’ overall Math CRC indicated above and completion of the following classes as part of their DEC: Calculus 1 and Calculus 2 and Linear Algebra
Students completing a three-year technical DEC may also be eligible for admission. Eligible technical DECs include 420.A0/BO/AA
- Advanced standing may be possible
- Overall R score of 28 and if taken, 26 in math
High School: A- overall, A- math, B+ in science
- One math from Pre-Calculus, Calculus, or equivalent
See the program page on our website for more details on admissions requirements, including requirements for International Baccalaureate, Baccalauréat français, GCE, or university transfer applicants.
* The entrance grade may change from year to year. Please contact the school for further information.
* We make every attempt to provide accurate information on prerequisites, programs, and tuition. However, this information is subject to change without notice and we highly recommend that you contact the school to confirm important information before applying.