|Specialize in directing, playwriting, design/technical, theatre studies and our newest program Interdisciplinary Creation and Research. Receive expert instruction and supervision from some of Canada’s most recognized scholars and artists.
Pursue independent research guided by a supervisor who shares your research interests. If you want to advance your knowledge or expand your expertise in a specific field or research area, our thesis-based programs are for you.
Application to each specialization will require the following additional documents, that you can submit through the Student Centre website after application.
- Directing: a selected portfolio that may include reviews, photographs and/or video clips (optional)
- Playwriting: samples of dramatic text
- Design/Technical: a portfolio with design work, drawings, production photographs, reviews, etc.
- Theatre Studies: samples of scholarly writing
- Interdisciplinary Creation and Research: a portfolio of original work and a writing sample