|Plan, manage and oversee projects and their implementation; assemble your project team, monitor its members' success; be involved, foresee challenges and offer quick solutions; use your broad expertise in business management, technology and psychology to get the best out of teams, and ensure that everyone is working together in harmony.
If this sounds appealing to you, the consecutive master's programme in Project Management is your first step towards a career that ticks all of the above boxes.
|These courses are intended as guidelines. Speak to your guidance counsellor to see what courses are offered at your school.
Master (60 ECTs):
- Completed degree from a public or officially recognised university/higher education institution in relevant field.
- At least a "Satisfactory" or Grade C equivalent earned in your previous degree.
- Your undergraduate degree should be worth 210 ECTS credits.
If you do not have the required amount of credits, you may be able to take a TASC exam (see Further Options for Admission) or enrol in another way. Please talk to our student recruitment team for help.
- Proof of English skills.
- If English is your native language or you graduated from an English-speaking school/university, you do not have to prove your English skills.
* We make every attempt to provide accurate information on prerequisites, programs, and tuition. However, this information is subject to change without notice and we highly recommend that you contact the school to confirm important information before applying.