|The healthcare sector has been at the centre of news broadcasts recently, and it is clear that the industry is going through rapid changes in an attempt to meet new challenges. What's clearer than ever is that healthcare is an industry that's vital and exhilarating — and that young new managers, with a better understanding of the digital age, are required at almost every corner.
Take on challenging managerial responsibilities in an exciting industry, and work in hospitals, care facilities or industry leading medical technology companies
|These courses are intended as guidelines. Speak to your guidance counsellor to see what courses are offered at your school.
Master (600 ECTs):
- Completed degree from a public or officially recognised university/higher education institution in relevant field.
- At least a "Satisfactory" or Grade C equivalent earned in your previous degree.
- Your undergraduate degree should be worth 210 ECTS credits.
If you do not have the required amount of credits, you may be able to take a TASC exam (see Further Options for Admission) or enrol in another way. Please talk to our student recruitment team for help.
- Proof of English skills.
- If English is your native language or you graduated from an English-speaking school/university, you do not have to prove your English skills.
* We make every attempt to provide accurate information on prerequisites, programs, and tuition. However, this information is subject to change without notice and we highly recommend that you contact the school to confirm important information before applying.