|Innovative and risk-taking professionals are a necessity for any company looking to grow and expand its operations and portfolio. With this unique Master's programme in Digital Innovation and Intrapreneurship, you'll be given the right theoretical knowledge and practical skills to pair with natural hunt for originality and thinking outside the box.
This advanced study programme is designed for graduates with a Bachelor's degree, with at least one year of relevant and qualified professional work experience.
Once you've successfully graduate with a Master's degree in Digital Innovation and Intrapreneurship, you'll have what it takes to lead innovation efforts in enterprises as an in-house game changer or an external consultant.
|These courses are intended as guidelines. Speak to your guidance counsellor to see what courses are offered at your school.
Master (60 ECTs):
- Completed degree from a public or officially recognised university/higher education institution in relevant field.
- At least a "Satisfactory" or Grade C equivalent earned in your previous degree.
- Your undergraduate degree should be worth 210 ECTS credits.
If you do not have the required amount of credits, you may be able to take a TASC exam (see Further Options for Admission) or enrol in another way. Please talk to our student recruitment team for help.
- Proof of English skills.
- If English is your native language or you graduated from an English-speaking school/university, you do not have to prove your English skills.
* We make every attempt to provide accurate information on prerequisites, programs, and tuition. However, this information is subject to change without notice and we highly recommend that you contact the school to confirm important information before applying.