|Dream of running a business? See yourself as a manager for an industry leading company?
Take the first step towards making your plans a reality: earn a Master of Business Administration at IU International University of Applied Sciences.
Understand the key aspects of global markets and companies, how to navigate them and how to use them to your advantage. Cover everything from marketing to leadership skills to finance, and unlock your full potential.
With the IU International University of Applied Sciences myStudies model, you can combine studying online with studying in Germany, at one of our campuses. Interact with other students and attend live lectures, either online or in-person.
|These courses are intended as guidelines. Speak to your guidance counsellor to see what courses are offered at your school.
Master (90 ECTs):
- Completed undergraduate degree (180 ECTS for the 90 ECTS variant) from an officially recognised university.
- Final grade of at least "Satisfactory" or grade C equivalent in your undergraduate studies.
- At least one year of qualified work experience before the start of the IU Online Master programme (achieved after previous studies).
- At least two years' qualified work experience completed by the end of the Master programme.
- Proof of English skills.
- If English is your native language or you graduated from an English-speaking school/university, you do not have to prove your English skills.
* We make every attempt to provide accurate information on prerequisites, programs, and tuition. However, this information is subject to change without notice and we highly recommend that you contact the school to confirm important information before applying.