Our students come with solid quantitative skills and leave more than prepared to excel in their accounting careers. They expect more from a master’s program — to build careers that stand the test of time. Strong recruiting by the top accounting firms and financial services, coupled with high CPA exam performance, ensures our graduates start making an immediate impact after graduation.
According to the Public Accounting Report, ours is one of the top four Master of Science in Accountancy (MSA) and Master of Accounting (MAcc) programs in the nation — known for its quality, rigor and focus on ethics. The MS in Accountancy program at Notre Dame will help you grow the good in business and yourself.
|These courses are intended as guidelines. Speak to your guidance counsellor to see what courses are offered at your school.
The following prerequisite coursework is required by applicants to the program:
- Accountancy I (Financial Accounting)
- Accountancy II (Managerial Accounting)
- Measurement and Disclosure I (Intermediate Accounting I)
- Measurement and Disclosure II (Intermediate Accounting II)
- Strategic Cost Management (Cost Accounting)
- Audit & Assurance Services
- Federal Taxation
|Additional Admission Requirements:
- Letter(s) of Reference
- Resume/Curriculum Vitae
- Statement of Research Interests
* We make every attempt to provide accurate information on prerequisites, programs, and tuition. However, this information is subject to change without notice and we highly recommend that you contact the school to confirm important information before applying.