|The concurrent Bachelor of Fine Arts (BFA) in Visual Studies and the Bachelor of Education (BEd) degree provides an opportunity for students to receive two degrees.
This program offers you the opportunity to obtain both a Bachelor of Fine Arts (BFA) and a Bachelor of Education (BEd) degree within five years. This means that the end of this five-year program, you will receive two undergraduate degrees and certification through Alberta Education to teach in Kindergarten through Grade 12 classrooms.
|Grade for Entrance Previous Year (%)*||75
|These courses are intended as guidelines. Speak to your guidance counsellor to see what courses are offered at your school.
- English Language Arts 30-1
- 3 approved courses
- An approved course or option
Only one of Art, Dance, Drama or Music can be used in calculating the admission average
Equivalent International Baccalaureate (IB), Advanced Placement (AP) courses or previously completed SAT2 subject tests are accepted.
- Test of English as a Foreign Language (Internet Based) or DuoLingo or Pearson Test of English (Academic) or Canadian Academic English Language Assessment
* The entrance grade may change from year to year. Please contact the school for further information.
* We make every attempt to provide accurate information on prerequisites, programs, and tuition. However, this information is subject to change without notice and we highly recommend that you contact the school to confirm important information before applying.