|Boost your career value exploring the dynamics of building excellence in brand performance.
The two-year Brand Management Ontario College Graduate Certificate program allows you to explore the many facets of brand strategy and management. Industry professionals share their insights and experience to teach you about the tools and strategies to be more business and brand savvy. Learn to navigate the global, digital and socially-conscious marketplace, enabling you to build and maintain a company`s most valuable asset-brand equity.
Analyze how a brand is perceived in the marketplace and discover meaningful insights that influence the development of brand strategies and plans. Identify the right combination of brand attributes to reflect and deliver the experience that the consumer expects from the brand. Learn how to develop commercial plans, in order to maximize sales. Develop the brand story to connect with consumers, selecting the appropriate brand channels while building brand equity through the management of strategic promotional campaigns. Measure success using brand equity tracking tools. Remain on the forefront of industry trends, by applying innovative and creative thinking skills in all areas of brand development and management.
|These courses are intended as guidelines. Speak to your guidance counsellor to see what courses are offered at your school.
- Ontario College Diploma, Ontario College Advanced Diploma, Degree or equivalent in a related field, or equivalent with departmental approval.
- Applicants may be required to complete the Assessment for Advanced Programs (ELAAP-IT) administered by the Test Centre for which a fee of $50 (subject to change).
- Applicants with international transcripts must provide proof of the subject-specific requirements noted above and may be required to provide proof of language proficiency. Domestic applicants with international transcripts must be evaluated through the International Credential Assessment Service of Canada (ICAS) or World Education Services (WES).
- International English Language Testing System (academic or immigration) [min. 6.5] or Test of English as a Foreign Language (Internet Based) [min. 88]
|Application Notes : ||International applicants must provide proof of the subject specific requirements noted above along with proof of either: (IELTS / TOEFL) IELTS-International English Language Testing Service (Academic) Overall band of 6.5 with a minimum of 6.0 in each band; OR TOEFL-Internet-based (iBT)-overall 88, with a minimum of 22 in each component: Reading 22; Listening 22; Speaking 22; Writing 22.
* We make every attempt to provide accurate information on prerequisites, programs, and tuition. However, this information is subject to change without notice and we highly recommend that you contact the school to confirm important information before applying.