Looking to make a real impact on business decisions? Want to understand how company finances work, and the role that they play in a company’s success? Then the IU online Master in Finance is the right degree for you. Explore a variety of financial topics: risk and compliance, investing, fiscal decision and financial performance review. Combine this knowledge with management and leadership skills, and you’ll be able to navigate your future employers’ monetary policy. Accounting managers are highly sought after professionals – especially ones with an affinity for international business. Study at IU, completely online, and set yourself up for success in the job market. Students in this study programme are eligible for a dual degree from LSBU (London South Bank University) without any additional academic requirements.
BOOST YOUR CAREER.
EARN A DUAL DEGREE.
With the IU and LSBU (London South Bank University) dual degree track, you get a unique opportunity – graduate with both a German and a British graduation certificate, without any extra academic requirements. The study programmes at IU and at LSBU are coordinated and therefore equivalent to each other.
Start your studies at IU, apply for your British certificate* and you will automatically be awarded a degree from LSBU following your graduation if all of your study requirements have been fulfilled successfully.
Send in your application form, and get in touch with our Student Advisory Team, and receive your British graduation certificate after you’ve successfully graduated from IU.
Click here to learn about this program's accreditations and rankings.
|These courses are intended as guidelines. Speak to your guidance counsellor to see what courses are offered at your school.
Master (60 ECTs):
- Completed undergraduate degree (210 ECTS for the 60 ECTS variant) from an officially recognised university.
- Final grade of at least "Satisfactory" or grade C equivalent in your undergraduate studies.
- At least one year of qualified work experience before the start of the IU Online Master programme (achieved after previous studies).
- Proof of English skills.
- If English is your native language or you graduated from an English-speaking school/university, you do not have to prove your English skills.
* We make every attempt to provide accurate information on prerequisites, programs, and tuition. However, this information is subject to change without notice and we highly recommend that you contact the school to confirm important information before applying.