|This one-of-a-kind program is designed to let you tap into your passion for music and equip you with the skills to thrive in the modern music industry. Develop your creativity and business savviness for careers in digital audio recording, live entertainment, entrepreneurship and other roles across the music industry. The program exposes you to rich and diverse experiences, including music fundamentals, studio and live production and the business of music. Located in the heart of the Canadian music industry, you will gain access to modern studios and facilities as well as exciting internship possibilities with industry stakeholders and cutting-edge startups.
|Grade for Entrance Previous Year (%)*||80
|These courses are intended as guidelines. Speak to your guidance counsellor to see what courses are offered at your school.|
- Grade12 English (EAE4U) or Grade12 English (ENG4U)
A minimum grade of 70% or higher will be required in Grade 12U English (ENG4U/EAE4U). These courses are intended as guidelines. Speak to your guidance counsellor to see what courses are offered at your school.
Applicants educated outside of Ontario must submit evidence of education equivalent to the Ontario Secondary School Diploma (OSSD) with six Grade 12 U or M courses.
For more information regarding international admissions requirements, please visit:
- Canadian Academic English Language Assessment [min. 70] or Test of English as a Foreign Language (Internet Based) [min. 92] or International English Language Testing System (academic or immigration) [min. 6.5] or Pearson Test of English (Academic) [min. 60]
|Additional Admission Requirements:||
Recorded demo, video, essay, resumé, references, and interview when requested are required. See website for more details.
- Letter(s) of Reference
- Resume/Curriculum Vitae
- Statement of Research Interests
* The entrance grade may change from year to year. Please contact the school for further information.
* We make every attempt to provide accurate information on prerequisites, programs, and tuition. However, this information is subject to change without notice and we highly recommend that you contact the school to confirm important information before applying.