These courses are intended as guidelines. Speak to your guidance counsellor to see what courses are offered at your school.
Applicants for admission to the Associate Diploma in Turfgrass Management program should present as a minimum requirement:
- Ontario Secondary School Diploma (OSSD) or equivalent with a minimum 60% average in the final year of study excluding workplace courses
- applicants who do not meet the above requirements may also be considered if they will be 19 years of age at the date of enrolment and have been out of secondary school for at least one year
- preference given to applicants with a minimum of one year's experience in the turfgrass industry
- prospective applicants are strongly encouraged to complete general or advanced, College (C), University (U), or University/College (M) course types at the grade 11 and 12 level in mathematics, biology, and chemistry
- all applicants are required to complete and submit the Background Information Form, available at http://www.uoguelph.ca/admissions