ASU Online - Graduate Programs
Integrated Behavioral Health - Management
|School:||ASU Online - Graduate Programs
|Faculty:||Health and wellness, Social and behavioral sciences, STEM
|Field of Study:||Behavioral Aspects of Health
|Description:||Students of the online Integrated Behavioral Health - Management Graduate Certificate will receive training on effective management of integrated care systems. Explore new skills from mental health treatment, enhanced behavior change coaching, strategic planning on health outcome improvements and overall quality of care.
|URL:||Integrated Behavioral Health - Management at ASU Online - Graduate Programs
These courses are intended as guidelines. Speak to your guidance counsellor to see what courses are offered at your school.
Applicants must have a 3.00 cumulative GPA or higher in an applicable master's degree to qualify for this integrated behavioral health certificate program (grading scale: 4.00 = "A").
All applicants must submit:
- The graduate admission application and application fee.
- Official transcripts.
- Up-to-date curriculum vitae or resume.
- Proof of English language proficiency.
- One letter of professional or academic recommendation.
* We make every attempt to provide accurate information on prerequisites, programs, and tuition. However, this information is subject to change without notice and we highly recommend that you contact the school to confirm important information before applying.