ASU Online - Graduate Programs
Integrated Behavioral Health - Clinical
|School:||ASU Online - Graduate Programs
|Faculty:||Health and wellness, Social and behavioral sciences, STEM
|Field of Study:||Behavioral Aspects of Health
|Description:||With this behavioral health certificate, you can develop abilities and knowledge to make the transition into integrated primary care environments. The integrated behavioral health clinical graduate certificate is for students seeking to become clinicians in integrated primary and behavioral health settings.
|URL:||Integrated Behavioral Health - Clinical at ASU Online - Graduate Programs
These courses are intended as guidelines. Speak to your guidance counsellor to see what courses are offered at your school.
Applicants must have a 3.00 cumulative GPA or higher in an applicable master's degree to qualify for this integrated behavioral health certificate program (grading scale: 4.00 = "A").
You can apply to the program if you have a master's degree from a regionally accredited institution. The following disciplines are preferred:
- Business or law (health care and business administration, economics or finance).
- Engineering (biomedical engineering).
- General science (biology or physiology).
- Health-related field (nursing, health policy or public health).
- Math or computer science (including statistics).
* We make every attempt to provide accurate information on prerequisites, programs, and tuition. However, this information is subject to change without notice and we highly recommend that you contact the school to confirm important information before applying.