|You will learn to act for theatre, film, radio and television and explore the directing process through coaching, conducting auditions and developing rehearsal schedules. Develop your talents as playwrights, stage managers and designers as you learn to construct stage sets, design costumes and gain hands-on experience with lighting, sound production and stage management for on-campus performances. You will engage with every aspect of the theatrical process as you learn the theory and evolution of theatrical production.
|Grade for Entrance Previous Year (%)*||70
|These courses are intended as guidelines. Speak to your guidance counsellor to see what courses are offered at your school.
- Foundations of Mathematics 30 or Pre-Calculus 30
- Grade12 Mathematics or Grade12 Precalculus
Students entering the Bachelor of Arts program, or who are undecided about which program they are interested in, are encouraged to take Foundations of Mathematics 30. Students interested in the Bachelor of Science program are encouraged to take Pre-Calculus 30.
Students can be admitted into this college with a mathematics deficiency but are encouraged to consult the college upon admission to plan how to clear the deficiency.
- International English Language Testing System (academic or immigration) or CanTEST or Pearson Test of English (Academic) or Test of English as a Foreign Language (Internet Based)
|Application Notes : ||To view all accepted English language proficiency standardized tests, please visit: https://admissions.usask.ca/requirements/english-language-proficiency.php#ProofofEnglishproficiency
* The entrance grade may change from year to year. Please contact the school for further information.
* We make every attempt to provide accurate information on prerequisites, programs, and tuition. However, this information is subject to change without notice and we highly recommend that you contact the school to confirm important information before applying.