Applicants to the Bachelor of Education (Secondary) after-degree program must have completed a 4-year St. Mary’s University Bachelor’s degree or a 4-year Bachelor’s degree from a recognized post-secondary institution. Admission to the BEd Secondary program is competitive.
- Letter(s) of Reference
- Resume/Curriculum Vitae
- Applicants must achieve a minimum 2.5 Grade Point Average (GPA) calculated from the most recently attempted 30 credits.
- GPA for early conditional admission is calculated from grades available at time of application.
- GPA for full admission is calculated from the final grades.
- All degree requirements must be completed in the Winter semester preceding the Fall intake.
- First degree must include 2 courses in Literature and Composition (English or French).
Please see website for more details.