|The Bachelor of Education (Secondary) stream is for degree holders. Students in this stream have completed, or are in their final stages of completing, a 4- year BA or BSc.
|Additional Admission Requirements:||
Applicants to the Bachelor of Education (Secondary) after-degree program must have completed a 4-year St. Mary’s University Bachelor’s degree or a 4-year Bachelor’s degree from a recognized post-secondary institution. Admission to the BEd Secondary program is competitive.
- Letter(s) of Reference
- Resume/Curriculum Vitae
- Applicants must achieve a minimum 2.5 Grade Point Average (GPA) calculated from the most recently attempted 30 credits.
- GPA for early conditional admission is calculated from grades available at time of application.
- GPA for full admission is calculated from the final grades.
- All degree requirements must be completed in the Winter semester preceding the Fall intake.
- First degree must include 2 courses in Literature and Composition (English or French).
Please see website for more details.
* We make every attempt to provide accurate information on prerequisites, programs, and tuition. However, this information is subject to change without notice and we highly recommend that you contact the school to confirm important information before applying.