|Earn a flexible diploma that shows you are skilled in all of the key business disciplines. General Business is one of seven majors that Business Administration students can select in the second half of the three-year program. AC Online offers the General Business major, the Accounting major and Human Resources major. Develop a skillset with learning from areas of business that include accounting, finance, human resources, international business, marketing and supply chain and operations management. Upon graduation, you earn a comprehensive diploma that shows employers you are skilled in all key areas of business. Upon graduation, you may pursue a variety of careers in diverse fields and industries.
|These courses are intended as guidelines. Speak to your guidance counsellor to see what courses are offered at your school.
- Grade12 English
- Grade12 Mathematics
- Ontario Secondary School Diploma (OSSD) or equivalent. Applicants with an OSSD showing senior English and/or mathematics courses at the Basic Level, or with Workplace or Open courses, will be tested to determine their eligibility for admission; OR
- Academic and Career Entrance (ACE) certificate; OR
- General Educational Development (GED) certificate; OR
- Mature Student status (19 years of age or older and without a high school diploma at the start of the program). Eligibility may be determined by academic achievement testing for which a fee of $50 (subject to change) will be charged.
- International English Language Testing System (academic or immigration) [min. 6.5] or Test of English as a Foreign Language (Internet Based) [min. 88]
|Application Notes :
Applications for this program must be submitted with official transcripts showing completion of the academic admission requirements via:
60 Corporate Court
Guelph, Ontario N1G 5J3
* We make every attempt to provide accurate information on prerequisites, programs, and tuition. However, this information is subject to change without notice and we highly recommend that you contact the school to confirm important information before applying.