|Faculty:||School of Creative Technologies
|Field of Study:||Web Page, Digital/Multimedia and Information Resources Design
|Description:||Graduates of the Digital Design Diploma program are capable of the creative aspects of designing and producing flexible digital and print media, including websites, e-publications, applications, and interactive/multimedia products for public, non-profit, and corporate clients. Working individually or as part of a project team, graduates have the skills to present, defend, and critique digital media projects meeting client need, project scope, and available resources.
A laptop computer with course applicable software will be required (specifications below).
- Intel quad core CPU (i5 or i7)
- 8GB RAM (16GB recommended)
- 13 inch 1080p screen (15 inches recommended)
- a dedicated graphics card with 2GB of VRam
- 128GB solid state hard drive (256GB recommended)
- portable hard drive (for data backup)
- Windows 10
** Equivalent specification in an Apple MacBook Pro is acceptable.