Facilitating Work Based Learning
|Faculty:||Bachelor of Science
|Field of Study:||Education, General
Educational/Instructional Media Design
|Description:||This programme is designed to develop the skills and understanding required to facilitate work-based learning. This course will help you to develop a thorough and critical understanding of work-based learning and its relevance to your own practice as a facilitator.
This course is for those teaching in higher and further education settings or those who operate in the workplace supporting learners undertaking higher-level programmes. This might include HNC/Ds, foundation and other work-based degrees, degree and higher apprenticeships, as well as other vocational or professional development programmes that include the assessment of learning generated in the workplace.
|URL:||Facilitating Work Based Learning at Middlesex University
|Cost per year:*||
Tuition cost is subject to change due to exchange rates.
These courses are intended as guidelines. Speak to your guidance counsellor to see what courses are offered at your school.
Undergraduate applicants from Canada will need to have completed one of the following:
- International Baccalaureate Diploma
- High School Diploma or Secondary School Diploma or a Diplôme d'Etudes Collègiales (DEC) with at least 5 grade 12 courses with 60% or higher depending on the subject you are applying for
- High School Diploma and scores of 3+ on at least two Advanced Placement exams
- Satisfactorily completion of one year of college/university level study with minimum GPA of 3.0
- Professional Diploma from a technical school (2 years post-secondary in a specialised field of study)
Students who have completed the two-year Associate degree may be eligible for advanced standing onto the second year of an undergraduate degree course.
|Additional Admission Requirements:||Participants may be supporting work-based learning programmes at any level from undergraduate at levels 4, 5 and/or 6 to postgraduate at level 7.
You will need to be actively supporting work-based learners during the course to enable you to complete the programme.
|Cost Notes : ||Tuition cost is subject to change due to exchange rates.
* We make every attempt to provide accurate information on prerequisites, programs, and tuition. However, this information is subject to change without notice and we highly recommend that you contact the school to confirm important information before applying.