|The International Business Management (IBM) Transnational program is an exciting tri-country opportunity offered in Canada, Panama and China that's designed to help shape tomorrow's global leaders. You'll earn a graduate certificate from Centennial College, study for a semester in the City of Knowledge, Panama City, and complete an internship in China provided by Neusoft Institute, Guangdong.
Your global journey in the Business Management Transnational program will help you to:
- Attain core management skills and intercultural competencies;
- Develop leadership abilities to work in an international environment;
- Acquire strong analytic and strategic thinking skills;
- Learn to deal with multifaceted challenges and act creatively and responsibly as a global citizen.
During the in-school Centennial College portion of the International Business Management program, you'll gain the key industry knowledge to conduct business on a global scale. This international approach will grant you knowledge of specialized topics such as:
- International business law
- International finance and banking
- International marketing
- International entrepreneurship and innovation
- Global business research and analysis
- International business planning
- Corporate social responsibility and international development
- Business networking
At this Business School program, core business courses such as project management and business communications will accompany these internationally-focused topics. All of the business topics will be presented with a practical approach that will result in technical knowledge and skill through hands-on learning.
|These courses are intended as guidelines. Speak to your guidance counsellor to see what courses are offered at your school.
Applicants to graduate certificate programs must have an University degree or a three-year college diploma in any discipline from a recognized institution AND proof of English proficiency.
We will consider applicants who have a two-year college diploma or a partial university degree (75% complete), and who have a minimum of two years work experience relevant to the program
Note: This program is not open to graduates of Centennial's three-year International Business diploma program.
* We make every attempt to provide accurate information on prerequisites, programs, and tuition. However, this information is subject to change without notice and we highly recommend that you contact the school to confirm important information before applying.