This one-year postgraduate program provides training for employment in a wide-range of sectors. From Engineering and Construction to Healthcare Sectors, Project Management qualifications are useful to many different types of organizations.
Students will learn how to design projects by learning the principles of Project Management and the breakdown of fundamental project structures. Moreover, by mastering the right concepts and strategies, successful graduates will discover efficient ways to mitigate risk and achieve project goals within time and resource constraints.
Once students receive their St. Lawrence College Certificate, they are eligible to apply for their Post Graduate Work Permit.
|These courses are intended as guidelines. Speak to your guidance counsellor to see what courses are offered at your school.
Students must have the following academic requirements to be eligible:
- Secondary School Diploma or mature student status;
- Minimum 2 or 3 - year Diploma or Degree from a recognised institution;
- International English Language Testing System (academic or immigration)
|Application Notes :
|Applicants from non-English speaking countries must achieve the minimum requirements of:
- Overseas applications from China, India, Vietnam and the Philippines (SDS): Overall IELTS score of 6.5 with no band less than 6.0 issued in past 24 months
- All other applicants: Overall IELTS score of 6.5 with no band less than 6.0 issued in past 24 months
* We make every attempt to provide accurate information on prerequisites, programs, and tuition. However, this information is subject to change without notice and we highly recommend that you contact the school to confirm important information before applying.