This one-year fast track program provides training to those seeking employment in the Human Resources profession or to those currently working in the field who wish to upgrade their training and gain professional accreditation.
Students will learn how to train and develop employees in many different ways. Furthermore, students will master the techniques for recruiting and selecting candidates, how to conduct interviews, and the employment laws.
Successful graduates from this program are eligible to write the National Knowledge exam leading to the professional designation of “Certified Human Resources Professional” (CHRP).
Once students receive their St. Lawrence Advanced Diploma, they are eligible to apply for their Post Graduate Work Permit.
|These courses are intended as guidelines. Speak to your guidance counsellor to see what courses are offered at your school.
Students must have the following academic requirements to be eligible:
- Secondary School Diploma or mature student status;
- Minimum 2 or 3 - year Diploma or Degree from a recognised institution;
- International English Language Testing System (academic or immigration)
|Application Notes :
|Applicants from non-English speaking countries must achieve the minimum requirements of:
- Overseas applications from China, India, Vietnam and the Philippines (SDS): Overall IELTS score of 6.5 with no band less than 6.0 issued in past 24 months
- All other applicants: Overall IELTS score of 6.5 with no band less than 6.0 issued in past 24 months
* We make every attempt to provide accurate information on prerequisites, programs, and tuition. However, this information is subject to change without notice and we highly recommend that you contact the school to confirm important information before applying.