This graduate certificate program builds on students’ previous education and work experience and introduces all facets of supply chain management and logistics from a theoretical and practical perspective. Students will be enabled to acquire the necessary skills to manage the flow of goods and services in any industry.
Our experienced faculty, with unique industry experience, will guide students through a program designed to give a comprehensive understanding of the principles and techniques considered essential for employment in this sector. Graduates of this program will be equipped to fulfill customer demands, improve an organization’s responsiveness, develop value for customers, create network resiliency and encourage financial success.
Once students receive their St. Lawrence College Certificate, they are eligible to apply for their Post Graduate Work Permit.
|These courses are intended as guidelines. Speak to your guidance counsellor to see what courses are offered at your school.
Students must have the following academic requirements to be eligible:
- Grade12 English
- Grade11 Mathematics
- Secondary School Diploma or mature student status;
- Minimum 2 or 3 - year Diploma or Degree from a recognised institution;
- International English Language Testing System (academic or immigration)
|Application Notes : ||Applicants from non-English speaking countries must achieve the minimum requirements of:
- Overseas applications from China, India, Vietnam and the Philippines (SDS): Overall IELTS score of 6.0 with no band less than 6.0 issued in past 24 months
- All other applicants: Overall IELTS score of 6.0 with no band less than 5.5 issued in past 24 months
* We make every attempt to provide accurate information on prerequisites, programs, and tuition. However, this information is subject to change without notice and we highly recommend that you contact the school to confirm important information before applying.