This two-year undergraduate program will provide you with the opportunity to excel in the vibrant, rewarding and highly mobile tourism and hospitality industries. The skills you acquire in this program reflect employer needs and will help ensure that you are ready for the dynamic work environment. Art and cultural tourism, hospitality and tourism law, sport tourism, special events planning and management, eco and adventure tourism, and historical tourism are but a few of the many subject areas that you will explore.
Students will learn how to plan and manage operations in an effective and sustainable manner. Through learning about the many aspects of the global tourism industry and mastering different techniques in sales, services and operations, successful graduates from this program will be prepared to provide excellent customer service and meet the demanding expectations required.
Once students receive their St. Lawrence College Certificate, they are eligible to apply for their Post Graduate Work Permit.
|These courses are intended as guidelines. Speak to your guidance counsellor to see what courses are offered at your school.
Students must have the following academic requirements to be eligible:
- Grade12 English
- Grade11 Mathematics
- Secondary School Diploma or mature student status;
- Completion of Grade 11 Math and Grade 12 English or equivalents;
- International English Language Testing System (academic or immigration)
|Application Notes :
|Applicants from non-English speaking countries must achieve the minimum requirements of:
- Overseas applications from China, India, Vietnam and the Philippines (SDS): Overall IELTS score of 6.0 with no band less than 6.0 issued in past 24 months
- All other applicants: Overall IELTS score of 6.0 with no band less than 5.5 issued in past 24 months
* We make every attempt to provide accurate information on prerequisites, programs, and tuition. However, this information is subject to change without notice and we highly recommend that you contact the school to confirm important information before applying.