|All organizations in society, including businesses, government, advocacy groups and creative industries are looking for people who understand the roles and effects of communications on society. Effective communicators must be able to navigate new media platforms as well as traditional ones. Explore the economic, political and cultural drivers as well as the impact of communications and digital media within society. Our program will enhance your oral, written and digital communication skills. It will also develop your knowledge about how a range of media forms are changing the world, expand your cultural awareness and enrich your life in a time in which communications is everywhere and in everything.
|Grade for Entrance Previous Year (%)*||70 to 100
|These courses are intended as guidelines. Speak to your guidance counsellor to see what courses are offered at your school.
An Ontario college or Ontario college advanced diploma in one of the programs listed below with a minimum B-/70 per cent average:
- Advertising and Marketing Communications
- Broadcast for Contemporary Media
- Contemporary Web Design
- Digital Photography
- Digital Video Production
- Graphic Design
- Interactive Media Design
- Journalism - Broadcast and Electronic Media
- Journalism - Web and Print
- Print and Broadcast Journalism
- Public Relations
* The entrance grade may change from year to year. Please contact the school for further information.
* We make every attempt to provide accurate information on prerequisites, programs, and tuition. However, this information is subject to change without notice and we highly recommend that you contact the school to confirm important information before applying.