Finished Exams & Looking for What's Next? Look No Further!
Learn how you can spend your summer productively.
So you’ve just finished your exams and you’re wondering what to do for the summer; maybe apply for a summer job? A co-operative education opportunity? Internship? Well don’t fret, our UNBC Career Centre
UNBC Career Centre has you covered! Our centre is your best first stop for:
- Learning how to write a resume and cover letter
- Learning how to prepare for an interview
- Becoming familiar with job search strategies
- Learning what you can do with your degree
So now you’re thinking “okay, I’ve got my resume and interview prep down, where do I go from here?” Again, we’ve got your back:
- Summer Employment Opportunities: Looking for a summer job that is thrilling and related to your field of study? Peruse our Student Job Postings to find out more about opportunities for you.
- Co-operative: Co-op combines learning in the classroom with learning on the job. We offer a co-op model that provides flexibility, strong academic linkages and opportunities to put knowledge into action through relevant work experiences. For more information, visit here.
Along with that, the Career Centre organizes the UNBC Northworks Career Fair which draw dozens of local employers who are keen to meet with current and prospective students and alumni to chat about employment opportunities within their companies. Keep your eyes posted for these amazing opportunities in the Fall of 2018.
If you’re interested in opportunities during or after your studies at UNBC, whether part-time or full-time jobs, volunteer opportunities and ways to get involved with the community, internships, practicums, or co-operative education, please do not hesitate to get in contact with us at email@example.com.