Ulster University: Shape Your Future in Northern Ireland
We are a university with a national and international reputation for excellence, innovation and regional engagement, making a major contribution to the economic, social and cultural development of Northern Ireland.
Our core business activities are teaching and learning, widening access to education, research and innovation and technology and knowledge transfer. Look at our courses and see how we're preparing students for tomorrow's world today.
Our strength in numbers:
- Ulster University is now listed in the prestigious Times Higher Education ranking of the top 150 universities under 50 years old.
- It is a cosmopolitan university, enabling a cohort of almost 27,000 students to meet their personal and professional ambitions.
- Students at Ulster are among the most satisfied in the UK according to the most recent National Student Survey, in which the University achieved 88% on the overall satisfaction score.
- Ulster invests £42 million in research and innovation programmes each year.
- Over 90% of Ulster University graduates have gone into work or further study within six months of graduating.
- The 2014 Research Excellence Framework identified Ulster University as one of the top 25% of UK universities for world-leading research, based on research power OR 72% of Ulster University's research activity judged to be world-leading or internationally excellent.
- Ulster University's Belfast School of Art, boasts two Turner Prize winners and a further five nominees among its alumni and staff.