Applying to the University of Regina Made Easy!
Admission on the Spot” events save you time and money.
Applying to university can be daunting - but it doesn't have to be! You can apply to the U of R in three easy steps:
1. Determine which program you are interested in and which faculty it belongs to. We have over 120 to choose from and you can always change your mind!
2. Review the admission requirements for that faculty to ensure you are taking all required grade 12 courses in your province of study. Use our easy drop-down menu!
3. Apply, pay the application fee, and submit required documents.
You can make this process even easier by applying at one of our Admission on the Spot events! Apply with a discounted application fee, receive free limited edition U of R mittens, and find out if you are accepted right at the event! Find an event near you.
We will calculate your early conditional entrance average using a combination of completed grade 11 and 12 courses. This is the average used for admission and entrance awards (some of which will be awarded automatically!). We will also recalculate your entrance average after your first semester of grade 12 if you like. This is to check if your average has increased (which could mean more entrance award money for you!). If the first calculation was higher, no worries - we’ll use that one! We will base entrance awards on whichever calculation is higher.
• Priority Deadline for most programs: March 15. This is to ensure you are considered for automatic entrance scholarships!
• Nursing (direct-entry): Apply at www.sasknursingdegree.ca by February 1. Students are admitted based on their entrance average.
• Education (direct-entry): Apply by March 1. Students are admitted based on their average, relevant experience, and personal statement. Learn more about applying to the Faculty of Education.
Still have questions? You can email us at absolutely any time at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have questions or concerns. We are here to help you in whatever way you need throughout the enrollment process.