Take CHARGE Of Your Year!
Push your boundaries. Enjoy new beginnings. Take charge of your future.
Preparing to go back to school can be overwhelming, whether it be for your first year or beyond. At Crandall, we encourage you think of the possibilities that await you, the opportunities that are available for you, and the people who can’t wait to meet you (or see you again)!
If you’re a first year, we at Crandall University have five main points that will help you take charge and find success.
- 1. Go to Orientation. Meeting new people isn’t always easy, but we assure you that interacting and becoming more familiar with the campus will help develop your comfort level.
- 2. Don’t be afraid of the professors. If you need help or want to discuss the class – GO! We have a 13:1 student-to-professor ratio, many Faculty Advisors and a Student Success Centre. All of this to help you!
- 3. Get involved and have FUN. Get painted in your schools colors – GOLD & BLUE – and enjoy the events. The Crandall Student Association (CSA) hosts a number of events throughout the year. Enjoy them! They’re planned for you.
- 4. Time Management. Make the most of your year and get interested in what you are learning. Engage the material, make time for your readings and make class attendance a priority.
- 5. Be aware. Take notice when something ignites a spark in you. You may begin your university career thinking one way, and leave with a completely different major. Don’t be afraid to pursue your passion because you will be fuelled when you recognize your God-given gifts. Discover and apply them!
Crandall University is Eastern Canada’s leading Christian Liberal Arts University devoted to the Christian faith. We are situated on a picturesque 200-acre campus in the beautiful and thriving city of Moncton, New Brunswick, Canada. To learn more about Moncton: www.moncton.ca