Every aspect of NYCC sets us apart as a leading learning institution. From a progressive, integrated curriculum, to a faculty that's second to none. From prestigious real-world preparation, to leading opportunities that can change the future of healthcare. From state-of-the-art learning technology, NYCC is dedicated to helping you Unleash Your Potential so that together we can advance the science of wellness.
- Degree programs in Doctor of Chiropractic (D.C.), Master of Science in Acupuncture (M.S.A.), Master of Science in Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine (M.S.A.O.M.), Master of Science in Applied Clinical Nutrition (M.S.A.C.N.), Master of Science in Human Anatomy and Physiology Instruction (M.S.H.A.P.I.)
- Coursework focusing on integrative, holistic and collaborative healthcare
Practical, relevant, diverse curriculum prepares graduates for the rapidly evolving healthcare landscape
- Integrated educational, clinical and internship opportunities to gain real-world experience in Complementary and Alternative Medicine (CAM)
- Superior academic value resulting from low overall educational costs and future earning potential of our graduates
- NYCC students consistently score above the U.S. average on the U.S. Chiropractic Board Exams, and score well on the Canadian Chiropractic Board Exams
- Renowned, active faculty and impressive achievements in research
A history of turning out successful graduates
The Housing Office maintains an extensive list of apartments, rooms and homes available for students who wish to live off campus.
Congratulations! You are preparing to enter the ever-evolving and multifaceted health care job market! Sweeping changes and exciting new possibilities mark the future for health care delivery. New opportunities demand greater attention in exploring career choices. Our career resources cover a broad spectrum of options available as practitioners, educators and/or researchers.
Your career planning process should be a pleasant and educational one. We meet student and alumni career needs through a variety of counseling services designed to empower applicants and implement effective strategies. Arrange a visit to clarify career goals and execute successful job search campaigns. Most services are available online through our campus intranet, making them easily accessible to off-campus students and alumni.
The New York Chiropractic College offers some of the finest recreational facilities available in colleges today. With participation and interest in leisure time activities and lifetime sports at an all-time high, NYCC's facilities are much in demand.
Additionally, our versatile venues afford the opportunity to host a wide range of additional non-athletic events.
Our 32,000 sq. ft. gymnasium features 4 basketball, 2 pickleball, 1 tennis court, as well as volleyball and a 150-meter, four-lane walking/jogging track that encircles the gymnasium.
The gymnasium is also equipped with bleacher seating capacity for 1,200 persons for special events.
The six lane, 25-meter pool ranging in depth of 3.5 feet to 13 feet is the home for a wide range of aquatic programming and includes a variety of activities ranging from open swim to structured classes.
Additionally, the Health & Fitness Center also includes a 3,699 sq. ft. state of the art Fitness Center that includes all new Precor cardio and weight machines and free weights in addition the is a Stretch Room and Aerobic Room. Two racquetball/handball courts are available on a reservation basis. The Health & Fitness Center also has full locker room facilities.
Our outdoor athletic facilities are ideal for softball, soccer, and lacrosse tournaments!
A variety of student activities are planned throughout the year to foster student unity and promote a relaxed atmosphere, as well as a cohesive and supportive student body. Here are just a few:
NYCC Blue Day
- Provides a great opportunity students, faculty, and staff to engage as a community while enjoying a picnic and outdoor fun
OASIS Welcome Dinner
- Hosted by OASIS (Organization Assisting Students In School) Peer Mentor Program
- As they enter NYCC, students are assigned a Big Brother or Big Sister to provide peer mentoring
- Special candle light ceremony induction into the NYCC community highlights this evening
- Informal event held just before finals during the fall trimester
- Opportunity for the NYCC community to celebrate the holiday season before exams begin
Late Night Breakfast
- A hearty breakfast served to students during finals week as a study break
Whatever your interests, related to Chiropractic or more general hobbies, we have choices for you:
Active Care Club
Acupuncture Sports Medicine Club
AOM Professional Club
Canadian Chiropractic Club
Christian Chiro Club
East-West Nutrition Club
Motion Palpation Club
Pediatric/Family Practice Club
Students Promoting Alumni Relations
Whole Food Nutrition Club
When social and emotional concerns get in the way of daily activities and academic performance, talking to a counselor in a supportive atmosphere can help you to better understand how to develop optimal mental health and improve your overall wellness.
- Individual counseling
- Group counseling
- Outreach programming
- Wellness programming
- Consultation with faculty & staff
- Help with community referrals
- Online resources
Come visit NYCC during one of our upcoming Open House Events!
The event will include both student and faculty panels, a technique demonstration, a presentation of existing clinical opportunities for NYCC students and tours of the campus. A free buffet lunch will also be served. Register now at this website address.
Modified on April 19, 2016