These are the general International Admission Requirements: [all documents must be properly labeled with student full name and description of file]
APPLY ONLINE AT ANY TIME target="_blank" here.
All Documents can be uploaded online via our website or they can be scanned and sent via e-mail:
- Application Form [fill out online or send via email]
- 1 Academic Reference, and/ or 1 Job Reference
- Copy of your Valid Passport
- Copy of any Visa you had while in UK.
- UK Visa History Form [obtained from BPP]
- Personal Statement – Why BPP?
- Degree/ High School Certificate and Transcripts/Grades
- Any additional document that you may think will help to support your application.
To learn more about our requirements for Canadian students, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
All undergraduate applications should be made via the UCAS website. You will find the correct UCAS code next to your chosen programme. Simply fill out the form, attach your personal statement and we will receive your application directly. All international applications should be sent to us directly. Simply fill out your application form and email to us along with your necessary documents and you will hear back from our international admissions team.