Our admission criteria ensure all of our students are challenged and supported by those with the same high standards. Admission to our program is competitive.
To qualify, you need:
- A baccalaureate degree or equivalent from an accredited university with at least a B average in the most recent 60 credit hours of university-level work
- A minimum of three years of work experience in a professional or managerial role (preferred)
- A competitive GMAT score. (Our admission minimum is 500. The average is 580)
Application forms are available online through the school's website.
To apply you will need:
- Personal Data (2 pages saved in a .pdf file format)
- Letter of Reference (2 pages) - 2 letters required (saved in a .pdf file format)
- Online Application - Applicants must submit the Faculty of Graduate Studies application form and application fee online. The online application system can accept Visa or Mastercard for the application fee payment
To submit your application form and fee online, please visit: