The Vice Chancellor's Scholarship is open to any student who has applied to study an undergraduate or postgraduate BPP University programme. The Vice Chancellor's Scholarships covers the FULL COST OF TUITION and is valid for the duration of your program.
At BPP University, we want students with passion and drive. Which is why we offer bursaries to high achievers and to those who might not have the finances to go to university but do have the ability, commitment, and dedication. In 2016 alone, there was over £400,000 available through BPP University Scholarships.
To apply for this scholarship you must:
- have applied to study an undergraduate or postgraduate programme at BPP University;
- be a first-generation student entering higher education (i.e. first higher education student in your family);
- meet the admission requirements for the relevant programme;
- be able to demonstrate academic excellence;
- show a clear commitment towards a career in the relevant profession.
Students need to gain admission into the course first and later apply for the scholarship. Students should get in touch with our American Admissions Team AmericasAdmissions@bpp.com or phone +1 786 716 5777, one member of the team will be able to guide you through the application process and then submit the scholarship application on your behalf.