University of Waterloo
Statistics for Health
|School:||University of Waterloo
|Faculty:||Faculty of Mathematics
|Field of Study:||Statistics, Other
|Description:||Effective health care research teams need members who have strong quantitative and data-based decision-making skills. Statistics for Health, the only program of its kind in Canada, will equip you with the skills, knowledge, and experience for successful careers in the quantitative sector of the health care industry.
This program emphasizes the statistical elements of research in clinical, public, and population health.
Get a jump on your career with 20 months of paid, on-the-job co-op experience with research and health-related organizations.
|URL:||Statistics for Health at University of Waterloo
|Cost per year:*||
|Grade for Entrance Previous Year (%)*||87
These courses are intended as guidelines. Speak to your guidance counsellor to see what courses are offered at your school.
- Grade12 English
- Grade12 Advanced Functions
- Grade12 Calculus and Vectors
One other Grade 12 U course. Grade 11 Computer and Information Science is recommended.
- Test of English as a Foreign Language (Internet Based) [min. 90] or Michigan English Language Assessment Battery [min. 80] or International English Language Testing System (academic or immigration) [min. 6.5] or Canadian Academic English Language Assessment [min. 75]
* The entrance grade may change from year to year. Please contact the school for further information.
* We make every attempt to provide accurate information on prerequisites, programs, and tuition. However, this information is subject to change without notice and we highly recommend that you contact the school to confirm important information before applying.