Laurentian University/Universite Laurentienne
|School:||Laurentian University/Universite Laurentienne
|Faculty:||Faculty of Science, Engineering, and Architecture
|Field of Study:||Psychology, General
|Description:||All students entering a BA program as of September 2017 are required to take 6 credits each of linguistic awareness, scientific literacy and indigenous content as per the regulations. Although the requirements have been slotted in first year in the description below, students may fulfill them at any time during their studies.
Eligible courses are available at the 1000, 2000, 3000 and 4000 levels and students should take them at the appropriate time in their studies. Courses fulfilling these requirements may be taken as electives or as part of a minor, concentration, major or specialization.
|URL:||Psychology (B.Sc.) at Laurentian University/Universite Laurentienne
|Cost per year:*||
|Grade for Entrance Previous Year (%)*||70
These courses are intended as guidelines. Speak to your guidance counsellor to see what courses are offered at your school.
- Grade12 English
- Grade12 Advanced Functions
- Grade12 Science
- Grade12 Science or Grade12 Mathematics
Either 2 sciences or 1 science + 1 math
Ontario secondary school students who apply for admission to first year at Laurentian University must present an Ontario Secondary School Diploma (OSSD), as well as at least six grade 12 4U/4M courses (as specified in each program listing) with the minimum grade requirements. For additional information regarding admission prerequisites, contact our Admissions Office at 1-800-263-4188 or 705-675-4843.
- Canadian Academic English Language Assessment [min. 70] or International English Language Testing System (academic or immigration) [min. 6.5] or Test of English as a Foreign Language (Computer Based) [min. 230] or Test of English as a Foreign Language (Internet Based) [min. 88] or Michigan English Language Assessment Battery [min. 80]
* The entrance grade may change from year to year. Please contact the school for further information.
* We make every attempt to provide accurate information on prerequisites, programs, and tuition. However, this information is subject to change without notice and we highly recommend that you contact the school to confirm important information before applying.