Cardiff Metropolitan University
Advanced Practice - MSc/PgD/PgC
|School:||Cardiff Metropolitan University
|Field of Study:||Health and Wellness, General
|Description:||The MSc Advanced Practice is a generic programme with seven specific pathways and can lead to the award of the specifically named degree:
- MSc Advanced Practice (Audiology)
- MSc Advanced Practice (Dietetics)
- MSc Advanced Practice (Housing)
- MSc Advanced Practice (Musculoskeletal Studies)
- MSc Advanced Practice (Public Health Emergencies)
- MSc Advanced Practice (Speech and Language Therapy)
- MSc Advanced Practice (Sport and Exercise Nutrition)
|URL:||Advanced Practice - MSc/PgD/PgC at Cardiff Metropolitan University
|Cost per year:*||
Please note that fees are approximate and for Canadian students.
* We make every attempt to provide accurate information on prerequisites, programs, and tuition. However, this information is subject to change without notice and we highly recommend that you contact the school to confirm important information before applying.