Cardiff Metropolitan University
Tourism, Hospitality and Events Management
|School:||Cardiff Metropolitan University
|Field of Study:||Tourism and Travel Services Management
|Description:||The aim of the course is to introduce you to the range of sectors and the diversity within the hospitality industry, recognising the inter-relationship between public and private organisations. Learners following this course will be able to:
- Outline the history and development of the hospitality industry and describe its size and diversity
- List and describe the sectors of the hospitality industry and their operational features
- Show how PESTLE impacts upon the hospitality industry
- State customer typologies and explain associated consumer behaviours
- Identify the principles of purchasing and ethical concepts applied within the hospitality industry
|URL:||Tourism, Hospitality and Events Management at Cardiff Metropolitan University
|Cost per year:*||
Please note that fees are approximate and for Canadian students.
|Careers:||Travel CounsellorsTour and Travel Guides||
* We make every attempt to provide accurate information on prerequisites, programs, and tuition. However, this information is subject to change without notice and we highly recommend that you contact the school to confirm important information before applying.