Associate of Arts in Experiential Ministry
|Faculty:||Briercrest College - Bible and Theology
|Field of Study:||Theological and Ministerial Studies, Other
|Description:||The Associate of Arts Experiential Ministry provides an opportunity for Briercrest College and Seminary to partner with churches, denominations and/or para-church organizations to allow students to gain practical experience through multiple internship placements in addition to classroom learning. Graduates can in turn move seamlessly into particular BA programs at Briercrest College.
|URL:||Associate of Arts in Experiential Ministry at Briercrest College
|Cost per year:*||
1 class = 3 credit hours.
$996 per 3 credit hour course ($332/credit)
$5976 is the cost of 18 credit hours
|Grade for Entrance Previous Year (%)*||60 to 100
These courses are intended as guidelines. Speak to your guidance counsellor to see what courses are offered at your school.
Applicants wishing to be accepted into Briercrest College as a full-time or part-time student must:
- Have earned a high school diploma with a minimum average of 60 per cent in four academic grade 12 courses, including at least one academic English course.
- Be a professing and practicing Christian.
- Commit to live by the standards set out the Briercrest College and Seminary
|Additional Admission Requirements:||Outcomes Assessment form, signed consent form, the completion of 42 credit hours of coursework through Briercrest, the completion of 21 credit hours of ministry required courses (internships)
* The entrance grade may change from year to year. Please contact the school for further information.
* We make every attempt to provide accurate information on prerequisites, programs, and tuition. However, this information is subject to change without notice and we highly recommend that you contact the school to confirm important information before applying.