Humber College Institute of Technology & Advanced Learning
Bachelor of Commerce - Management Studies
|School:||Humber College Institute of Technology & Advanced Learning
|Faculty:||Humber Lakeshore Campus / The Business School
|Degree:||Bachelor; Co-op; Honours
|Field of Study:||Management Science, General
|Description:||Humber’s Bachelor of Commerce – Management Studies degree is a four-year program that prepares you to take on a variety of managerial roles in many different types of business. The program is based on the seven traditional management functions (planning, organizing, staffing, directing, co-ordinating, reporting and budgeting) and gives you the necessary skills and knowledge to:
develop business strategies
analyze issues from various perspectives
apply classroom work to industry-connected projects
integrate transferable skills such as interpersonal interaction, communication and organization to all classroom and project work.
|URL:||Bachelor of Commerce - Management Studies at Humber College Institute of Technology & Advanced Learning
|Cost per year:*||
|Grade for Entrance Previous Year (%)*||65
These courses are intended as guidelines. Speak to your guidance counsellor to see what courses are offered at your school.
- Grade12 English (ENG4U)
- Grade12 Mathematics
• Grade 12U English (ENG4U) with a minimum grade of 65 per cent. If English is not your first language, refer to the English Language Proficiency Policy in this publication
• Any Grade 12U Mathematics. Students who do not possess Grade 12U Mathematics or who have achieved a mark below 60 per cent may be considered for admission. Students will be required to complete a math equivalency course during the first semester at Humber
• Four Grade 12 U or M courses in addition to those listed above with a minimum 65 per cent overall average
- International English Language Testing System (academic or immigration) [min. 6.5] or Test of English as a Foreign Language (Internet Based) [min. 84] or Test of English as a Foreign Language (Paper Based) [min. 560] or Michigan English Language Assessment Battery [min. 78]
* The entrance grade may change from year to year. Please contact the school for further information.
* We make every attempt to provide accurate information on prerequisites, programs, and tuition. However, this information is subject to change without notice and we highly recommend that you contact the school to confirm important information before applying.