The University of British Columbia - Vancouver
|School:||The University of British Columbia - Vancouver
|Field of Study:||Atmospheric Sciences and Meteorology, General
|Description:||In Atmospheric Science, you study the processes of the atmosphere, with particular focus on the atmospheric boundary layer. Some of the program's meteorological topics include cloud physics, air pollution dispersion, air–sea interactions, climate dynamics, and urban and forest meteorology.
|URL:||Atmospheric Science at The University of British Columbia - Vancouver
|Cost per year:*||
|Grade for Entrance Previous Year (%)*||70
These courses are intended as guidelines. Speak to your guidance counsellor to see what courses are offered at your school.
- Grade12 English
- Grade12 Biology or Grade12 Chemistry or Grade12 Physics or Grade12 Geology
- Grade12 Precalculus
- Grade11 Chemistry or Grade11 Physics
- Grade11 Social Studies
- Grade11 International Languages
No first-year admission to co-op. Final grade of 70% in Grade 11 or Grade 12 English, graduation from high school with a minimum average of 70%, Pre-calculus 12 with minimum of 67%, and one other approved Grade 12 courses are also required.
* The entrance grade may change from year to year. Please contact the school for further information.
* We make every attempt to provide accurate information on prerequisites, programs, and tuition. However, this information is subject to change without notice and we highly recommend that you contact the school to confirm important information before applying.