University of Edinburgh
Computer Science & Management Science
|School:||University of Edinburgh
|Field of Study:||Computer Science
Management Science, General
|Description:||This joint programme allows students to develop a strong background across a wide range of topics in both Computer Science and Management Science. It provides an excellent blend of technological knowledge in computer science and business skills.
|URL:||Computer Science & Management Science at University of Edinburgh
|Careers:||Software EngineerComputer ProgrammersVideo Game Programmers||
|Additional Admission Requirements:||You must provide evidence that your written and spoken English is at a level that will enable you to succeed in your studies.
If English is not your first language, you must have one of the following qualifications as evidence of your spoken and written English:
• IELTS Academic module overall 6.5 with 5.5 in each component
• TOEFL iBT 92 or above with 20 in each section
• Cambridge English: Advanced & Proficiency overall 176 with 162 in each component
• Pearson Test of English (Academic): Total 61 with at least 51 in each "Communicative Skills" section
• Trinity ISE: ISE II with a distinction in all four components
SQA and GCSE
For SQA and GCSE students, unless a higher level is specified in the stated entry requirements, a pass is required in English at the following grades or higher:
• SQA National 5 Grade C
• SQA Standard Grade 3
• SQA Intermediate 1 Grade A
• SQA Intermediate 2 Grade C
• GCSE Grade C
• IB Standard Level Grade 4
* We make every attempt to provide accurate information on prerequisites, programs, and tuition. However, this information is subject to change without notice and we highly recommend that you contact the school to confirm important information before applying.