York University - Graduate Studies
Computer Science & Engineering
|School:||York University - Graduate Studies
|Field of Study:||Computer Science
|Description:||Program focuses on real-time and concurrent systems; artificial intelligence, computer vision, graphics and robotics; and parallel algorithms and architectures.
We also offer an internship program that provides a combination of industrial and academic experience.
|URL:||Computer Science & Engineering at York University - Graduate Studies
|Careers:||Software EngineerVideo Game Programmers||
|Grade for Entrance Previous Year (%)*||77
- Test of English as a Foreign Language (Paper Based) [min. 577] or Test of English as a Foreign Language (Computer Based) [min. 233] or Test of English as a Foreign Language (Internet Based) [min. 90] or International English Language Testing System (academic or immigration) [min. 7]
- Graduate Record Examination
Three (3) recommendations required.
|Additional Admission Requirements:||
A one-page statement of purpose and previous experience required
- Letter(s) of Reference
- Statement of Research Interests
- Work Experience
* The entrance grade may change from year to year. Please contact the school for further information.
* We make every attempt to provide accurate information on prerequisites, programs, and tuition. However, this information is subject to change without notice and we highly recommend that you contact the school to confirm important information before applying.