Environment and Health
|Faculty:||Department of Health Sciences
|Field of Study:||Environmental Health
Health Services/Allied Health/Health Sciences, General
|Description:||This concentration provides a strong foundation in the chemistry of environmental pollutants and their effect on living systems, particularly with respect to human health. It focuses on real-world issues of increasing relevance to the healthcare system, such as the relationships between toxins and mental health or age-related disorders.
|URL:||Environment and Health at Carleton University
|Cost per year:*||
|Grade for Entrance Previous Year (%)*||85 to 88
These courses are intended as guidelines. Speak to your guidance counsellor to see what courses are offered at your school.
- Grade12 Advanced Functions
- 2 of Grade12 Biology or Grade12 Chemistry or Grade12 Earth and Space Science or Grade12 Physics
English and Calculus and Vectors are strongly recommended.
- Canadian Academic English Language Assessment [min. 70] or Test of English as a Foreign Language (Internet Based) [min. 86] or Test of English as a Foreign Language (Paper Based) [min. 580] or International English Language Testing System (academic or immigration) [min. 6.5]
* The entrance grade may change from year to year. Please contact the school for further information.
* We make every attempt to provide accurate information on prerequisites, programs, and tuition. However, this information is subject to change without notice and we highly recommend that you contact the school to confirm important information before applying.