|Faculty:||Faculty of Science
|Field of Study:||Financial Mathematics
|Description:||In the complex and competitive world of finance, it takes advanced expertise in mathematics to analyze markets, manage investments and evaluate risks. Professionals in the rapidly growing field of financial mathematics drive our economy forward with their understanding of how to leverage the flow of capital to create wealth. With their strong quantitative backgrounds that include in-depth knowledge of economics, financial instruments and statistical techniques, Ryerson graduates make a valuable contribution to the financial sector.
|URL:||Financial Mathematics at Ryerson University
|Cost per year:*||
Domestic Fees Range: $7,131 - $9,502
International Fees Range: $23,604 - $23,664
|Grade for Entrance Previous Year (%)*||72
These courses are intended as guidelines. Speak to your guidance counsellor to see what courses are offered at your school.
- Grade12 English
- Grade12 Advanced Functions
- Grade12 Calculus and Vectors or Grade12 Mathematics of Data Management
- Grade12 Biology or Grade12 Chemistry or Grade12 Physics
ENG4U/EAE4U is the preferred English. The minimum grade(s) required in the subject prerequisites (normally in the 65-70% range) will be determined subject to competition. Students are encouraged to include Grade 12 U Physics (SPH4U) in their secondary school studies.
* The entrance grade may change from year to year. Please contact the school for further information.
* We make every attempt to provide accurate information on prerequisites, programs, and tuition. However, this information is subject to change without notice and we highly recommend that you contact the school to confirm important information before applying.